Re: httpd.conf problems - SOLVED!!

Jacques B. wrote:
Found the problem.  SELinux was the problem.  Found the solution at
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:epnbAX_bGy8J:blogs.redhat.com/fedora_blogs/FEDORA_BLOGS.html+fc5+httpd.conf+Listen&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=3

Notice it's in Google Cache as the posting no longer exists on the
page in the link provided by the search hit.

The page you're referencing is a blog aggregator, so it will change quite rapidly. You could try locating the original blog page that it came from, which I think is:

http://berrange.com/personal/diary/2006/03/good-times-for-developers

By the way is this getting out to the list?  Didn't see my original
posting come through, and no replies which I was suprised given how
active this list is.

There seems to be a long latency on posts getting through today; not sure why.

Paul.