Re: File System

I wasn't going to enter this thread, but thought I would clarify why the
mail clients have your cursor at the top in the reply window.

You're supposed to "trim" the quoted message, not just type in a
reply....

If they put the cursor at the bottom, we would complain about having to
scroll back up to trim and the messages would just get longer and longer
since folks wouldn't bother to trim....  Of course, I'm not sure if that
is enough of a reason given the monthly brouhaha on this list about
top-posting....

To each their own....

--Rob

Fair enough. How about a choice in mail client - set your prefer and let everybody be happy. End goal being not to TP.

--
Anil Kumar Shrama