Re: Announcing the release of Fedora Core 5

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
Mike Chambers wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 15:56 -0500, Max Spevack wrote:

For those of you who don't yet know me, let me introduce myself.  I've
been with Red Hat for about a year and a half, and over the course of
the
last month I've transitioned from an engineering and quality assurance
job
into a new role as Red Hat's Fedora Project Leader.

My job is to represent the Fedora Project within Red Hat, to work with
all
of the leaders within the Fedora Project (the leaders within the
community
as well as inside of the Red Hat fenceline), and to set priorities and
direction at the level of engineering, budget, testing, branding,
marketing, and community building.
How does this affect Rahul Sundaram and his position?  Not that I am
trying to butt into Red Hat's business or whatever, just that he seems
to be the voice of Red Hat/Reason since this beta cycle began and just
seeing who we will be talking to, and who will be making decisions on
things and such.

Maybe an explanation/diagram of who reports to who, and who says what
type thing? (as in , developers to Rahul, Rahul to you, you to a
committee, etc..? something like that).  Might let us all understand how
this works as far as names and stuff *shrug*.

I can't find the original msg in my mail folder nor in the archives.
Was this a spoof?

--
Regards,

Old Fart