Re: Are Livna and FreshRPMS compatible?

Mariano López Reta wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to know if I can have both installed so yum can search
both.

You can try to have both. Today I tried to install several apps and just a few from livna conflicted with freshrpms. (Mostly because livna provided the same programs and some rpms were pulling those as dependencies). On my personal experience, I'd say they're compatible, as long as you dont install packages that exist in both repositories. And if you do install a package that install in both, get ready to debug the update sometime in the future.

--
Pedro Macedo