Re: bittorrent slow

Tony Heaton wrote:

I have to agree with all these bittorrent complaints.

As many complaints as there've been, perhaps someone should make sure that the tracker is working correctly. My friend, Chris, mentioned that a number of hours after the release of FC5, his client told him that there was only *one* seed in the network. I highly doubt that. I'd got a complete set of the ISOs prior to the release, and joined the official torrent to contribute bandwidth after the release. I've been uploading at full speed the whole time.