Re: Problematic boot messages

Anne Wilson wrote:

During bootup this morning I noted one 'failed' message, then, just as the screen disappeared, a whole raft of something. The problem, of course, is that messages disappear so quickly. I presume that the messages in anaconda.log are the ones to give clues, so can someone help me translate

Why do you presume that? Anaconda is the installer app that runs when you install or upgrade your OS. A look at the datestamp on the file could have disabused you.

Maybe scroll lock can help with the boot spew problem.

-Andy