FC5 Updated kernel and net installs...

I understand a kernel fixing the non-GPL modules issue for FC5 will be released shortly. I do most of my installs via net (PXE and HTTP). I do recall that RedHat Linux use to allow you to put updated RPMS in a folder like RedHat/RPMS/updates in the source install tree and anaconda would look for any newer rpms there before installing the official release version. Does Fedora still have that feature? Can I put the X.org update and any future updates in RPMS/updates and expect anaconda to update them automatically?

Jay
begin:vcard
fn:Jay Lee
n:Lee;Jay
org:Philadelphia Biblical University;Information Technology Department
email;internet:jlee@xxxxxxx
title:Network / Systems Administrator
version:2.1
end:vcard