Re: (open) sshd timeout

Hi, Jacques and Craig,

RE:
> Just tested it and it works like a charm.  I used the global

Indeed. This is a good work-around. Probably a temporary solution till
I find out something more robust. The current flaws are:

- the users can override this with personal .bashrc or profile
  (although if they override it, then they already know what they are
  doing, and there may be a reason for this)

- there is no system logging of "timeout happened".
  Maybe one could manipulate with ~/.bash_logout, i.e. if the user is
  logged out exactly $TMOUT seconds after last activity (shown by w,
  who), then we consider the logout as one due to inactivity.

Cheers
Gaspar