Fedora Core Installation

Does the CRC match on the downloaded file?
Have you tried:
linux ide=nodma

Or any of the other troubleshooting steps at:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#otherinstall

Regards,
Ed.

thanx to Ed ,i tried linux ide=nodma and the media check result for
FC disc 1,2,4 was FAIL! only disc 3 PASSed! means that the image has errors due to
corrupt download .I downloaded it with DSL 128k by flashget in windows and several
times paused and resumed it.My question is "what is the best way for an "error free"
download in windows and linux ?

regards
nader

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!