Re: Fedora Core Installation

On 3/14/06, Nader Mirzaee <nmirzaee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I  downloaded  FC4-i386-disc1… FC4-i386-disc4 Iso images and burned CDs , when I   Boot From the CD and run the installation program the following message comes to my monitor :

"The Fedora core was not found in any of your CDROM drives" ! I repeated the image burning process with Nero and reduced writing speed as much as possible but again I have the same message .can  someone help me to install my fedora core!
 Regards
Elk

Yahoo! Mail