Re: Fwd: Re: Fedora Core Installation

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 13:06 -0800, Nader Mirzaee wrote:
> Is it possible to do CRC in windows xp ?

Yes.  Just find a md5sum program for Windows, and check the downloaded
ISO against the md5sum hash file available from the same place you that
downloaded the ISO file from.

Though, if you'd already burnt it to disc, and could boot from it, you
can get the disc to "mediacheck" itself (it's one of the options
available before starting an installation).  Doing a md5sum through
Windows is something I'd bother with if I hadn't managed to boot from a
burnt disc.

I read messages from the public lists.