Re: FC5 release question

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 14:46:13 -0700,
  Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If someone I don't really trust does it...I'll pass

In theory it shouldn't be that hard to do yourself based on whatever updates
you have.

I was pointed to some documentation that I tried to use to make ISOs for
post FC5T3, but failed. However, I think if I had spent more time working
on it, I could have gotten it to work.

The process should be fairly scriptable. Finding updated package names
shouldn't be too hard except when new packages get added. That did happen
in FC4 (the case I remember was related to printing), but not very often.