FC4 & FC5 Kernel IRQ Problems IBM Thinkpad R30

Hi,

I have an IBM Thinkpad R30 Laptop and anytime I upgrade my kernel i have to add the command /irqpoll/ to the end of the line in grub.

This didn't happen when FC4 first came out, it was fine. Then a change was probably made in a new kernel maybe a couple months after FC4 release, and this started happening

Something to do with IRQ #15 Nobody Cared

booting with /irqpoll/ works fine, but why is this? This still happens on the FC5 test releases.

James