Re: RAID 5 Multiple Hard-drives failure

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 13:46, Robin Laing wrote:
> Chris Wright wrote:
<snip>
> This may be a helpful link.
>
> Do the Math to Get Your PC All the Power It Needs
> <http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,119585,pg,2,00.asp>

Thanks. I'm already in the process of getting a new power supply. Something
beefier and one that will supply more amps for each voltage level than what I
currently have. I'm also calculating the amps that I need for each voltage
and making sure than the new PS I am getting have a bit more than enough.

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Dept. Physics and Astronomy