Re: DVD burning issue

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 13 March 2006 08:00, Paul Howarth wrote:

cdrecord -prcap

Thanks for the cluex4 Paul. The response I get to that command, confirms that my drive, a

LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1673S

does not do DVD+RW disks, and thats what I have on the shelf, bought for a previous LITE-ON drive that did do them. So I have about 45 unusable disks unless the poster who said he could use them by manually fixating them can post his method to do so.

That was me too, but it was for DVD+R media, not DVD+RW.

# cdrecord -v -fix

Paul.