Re: How do I log out of the GUI?

I kinda don't understand how this can be confusing... When I'm logged in to GNOME, how do I log out and to back to the graphical login screen? (this is the reason I'm still using RHL9 instead of FC4. That and because Fedora and WinXP can't be on the same hard disk)

David C. Chipman wrote:

Hi Russell, What do you mean, "logout"? If you have logged in with the graphical login, then once you are back at the graphical login screen, you are no longer logged in. If you have logged in with the text terminal login, then you need to leave the GUI, and enter "exit" at the command prompt. You don't say, though,
			-David Chipman
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:14:32 -0600