Re: will fc5 release be on schedule?

On 3/9/06, Josh Coffman <josh_coffman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone know if fc5 will be released on schedule?

I get the impression it won't be.  There was a post on the xen mailing
today saying they don't want to make significant changes as they're
close to the release date.  My inference from that is that they
haven't made the 'Absolute devel freeze' freeze date (which is
currently posted as the 6th here:
http://fedora.redhat.com/About/schedule/)