Linux Admin Opportunity

Hi.

This isn't spam, and I'm really trying to find the right person!!!

I have a position for a Linux System Admin, supporting a development
function. The basic skills are a serious understanding of Linux
(Fedora/RHEL) and an serious understanding of the tools required in a
development environment. The overall role is to support the development
environment, and to create an environment that allows the developers to
increase their productivity.

This requires a good/solid understanding of the Build/Release tools
(RPM/Etc...) as well as the development tools (Ant/Autoconf/Make/Etc...) and
the usual ability to script (Python/Perl/Bash/Etc...). Goes without saying
that you should have the ability to fully manage the applications
(install/build/update/etc...) and to handle the overall security, and any
other admin issues.

We're looking for someone in the Bay Area (East Bay) now. We've done the
Craigslist/Monster/Etc... posting, which is why we're turning here as well.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you know someone who is!!

Thanks

-Bruce Douglas
bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(925) 249-1844