Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

On 3/9/06, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm getting them again.
> >

> Slightly tangential: does anyone know a way on Gmail of reporting
> individual messages as spam (It seems you have to mark a whole
> conversation or nothing)?  Normal spam of course it's not a problem
> (because I'm not interested in a conversation with them), but the
> antispam ones come up as part of the same conversation as
> messages from real people.

Got it on the Google forums:
<http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Problem-solving/browse_thread/thread/5b1ca97c23648e57/741cb302aea410e8?q=spam+conversation&rnum=2#741cb302aea410e8>
<http://tinyurl.com/jsnw2>

Click more options, delete this message, then go to trash and
report as spam. Google won't say how their antispam filter
works, but if the fedora-list readers who use gmail start doing
this I suspect UOL will quickly have problems.

--
imalone