Re: Edit windows files under Linux

Andy Goss wrote:
> I had this problem [not being able to write to a Windows filesystem]
> after upgrading my wife's 98SE to XP. I had to set permissions on XP.
> I forget the detail, but it was not too hard to find.

That sounds like you've got two different computers -- hers and yours,
and you're doing filesharing across the network. Which is a different
kettle of fish: FAT32 has no permissions worth speaking of.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | [Bradford Cathedral] took 194 years to complete. A
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | construction period of nearly two centuries may seem