DNS changes on Comcast

Hi All:

Got the following email from Comcast and I'm not sure how to proceed;

"This will be our final courtesy e-mail to remind you that your PC must be
configured for dynamic DNS communication by March 12, 2006.   As you may
recall, we recently updated the domain name server ("DNS") components in our
network to help ensure that we continue to deliver the high quality service
you expect from Comcast."

My gateway (192.168.0.1) is a netgear WGT624 wireless router on a small home
network.  I'm only using the lan portion now as I no longer have a working
laptop.

The router is set up for dynamic DNS and addressing through nat from the cable
modem.  On the computer side I use static addresses and have always assigned
the DNS addresses Comcast gave me several years ago.

My question is, do I need to change the DNS settings of each of my computers
or will the dynamic DNS on the router take care of this.  I haven't seen this
discussed on any of the lists I monitor nor seen anything by googling.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor