Boot problem

Hi all,

I have both windows XP and FC4(default) installed in
one hardware and use GRUB to select which OS is used.
I recently find that my computer gets stuck after I
turn it on. And here is the message on screen:
Welcome to Fedora core

Press "I" to enter interactive startup

Starting udev:    [OK]

INitialialzing hardware... storage network audio done
[ok]

The only thing I can do is to shut down the whole
power and wait for a while. When I turn the computer
on it works  fine.  It happens several time. I wonder
if anyone out there knows how to fix it.

Thank you very much,

Li