Re: Don't understand printing

We need more information...
Are you printing to a local printer or remote?
Are you using samba to share your printers?

On 3/8/06, Jim Patterson < jim_patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have set up some printers on my FC3 system and they have worked fine
up until now.  I don't know what changed, but I was printing pdf files
using ggv a week ago and today I can't seem to get one to print.   The
files just seem to hang in the print queue.

I looked at the preferences in ggv and saw that it printed using
/usr/bin/lpr.  I'm not quite sure how this ties into cups or if it does.