Re: What's this 'Antispam UOL'

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 03:52, Parameshwara Bhat wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Nowadays I regularly recive replies to my postings from 'AntiSpam UOL
> <petsupermarket.sspam@xxxxxxxxxx>'.Though there appears to be discussions
> on this on the list,having not followed from the beginning,I could not
> make any sense of it.

post is forwarded to the lister who is registered with a uol.com.br address.
All attempts to block it on the list servers have failed.  Two ways to deal
with it - get them and ignore them, or filter them out at your end.  How you
do that depends on how you get your mail.  If you need help, ask.

Anne