Calendar configuration

I'd like to configure the calendar that drops down from the ClockApplet in Gnome to start the week on Sunday rather than Monday. It doesn't seem to take the configuration from the Evolution settings, and someone indicated it should take it from the locale setting, but mine's the same as his, so I don't think that's the case.

Anyone know where this setting is stored?

Thanks,
e.