FC5 - T3

Hmmm....

I noticed that for some reason or another, that the network
Interface cards (NIC) are searched by finding NIC's on the PCI
bus before finding NICs on the motherboard?

This screwed up things for me of which by default, I use my
motherboard on-board NIC's first as the PCI based NICs are
assigned for other uses.  Is there a way to force which eth0,
eth1 boards are being assigned to by my own preferences?
The Administration->Network gui configurator does not allow
me any options to change the eth0, eth1 assignments or
to declare which of the eth0 or eth1 assignments to use as
default or am I mistaken?

The reason I noticed it was becuase on boot up, the eth0 is
assignment is used for accessing the network of which eth1
is the one actually connected to the LAN.

Note that I am running XEN if this has anything to do with it...

Please advise!

Kind regards,
Dan