redhat LABEL patch for kernel on FC4??

Hi,

 I'm compiling 2.6.15.5 vanilla kernel now -- I don't
like FC4 stock kernel because I have other patches
which are not compatible with fedora core stock
kernels.

 But I like the ext3 LABEL support on FC4 stock kernel
very much, the " root=LABEL=/" covers underlying
hardware, don't care it is SATA, PATA ,SCSI or other
RAID devices, for vanlinna kernel you have to spefcify
something like "root=/dev/sda1", "root=/dev/hda1",
etc.

Anyone know which redhat patch adding the kernel LABEL
support?

Thanks a lot.