Re: Reliable file system?

From: "Marcelo Magno T Sales" <marcelo.sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora-List" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:34 PM
Subject: Reliable file system?

Hi, folks

I have an FC4 box in a location where there are electrical
instabilities (i.e., frequent power failures). Often I get corrupted
files after these failures.
Due to burocratic problems, I'm unable to get a reliable nobreak for
this machine. Is there a more reliable file system (even if it's
slower) to use in this situation?

Thanks,

Marcelo

This isn't an answer to your question, but is it possible to get a UPS
system? Then you could run powerd (power daemon from www.sf.net), and I
think they have circuit breakers too.

HTH.