Re: motherboard

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 10:07, Andrea Bencini wrote:
> Is this motherboard (AsusTek P5P 800 se) compatible with Fedora Core 4?
> Thank
> Andrea

I believe that is an Intel CPU board.  I never use Intels.  Just a matter of
preference, no flame wars please.

I've used several ASUS motherboards with good sucess.  They were all AMD
processors.  The only trouble has been with the built in Nvidia video support
which I disable and use an upscale graphics card for CAD and game use.

I would also recommend MSI AMD boards which I have never had a problem with.
This in a corporate environment of about 60+ users.

YMMV,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor