Re: [FC4] Thunderbird-1.5 rpm?

Thanks Andy and Stuart. I have grabbed the tar file from Mozilla and am using it now.

The only problem that I have seen thus far is if there is an attachment (jpg, gif, doc, pps, etc) then T-bird doesn't know how to deal with it.

Oh well, sooner or later, someone will wave their magic wand and create a rpm for us.

Thanks,

Stuart Sears wrote:
On Tuesday 28 February 2006 06:11, M. Lewis decided we wanted to hear the following:
Is there a Thunderbird-1.5 rpm available for FC4? If so, where.
not AFAIK.
I use TBird 1.5 but I just untarred it into /opt and created a new shorcut on my panel to run that version.
It works seamlessly with TBird 1.0 profile info
Some extensions don't work yet though.
(or at least they didn't...)

Stuart

--

If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong. - Schryer
  00:55:01 up 2 days, 8 min,  6 users,  load average: 1.45, 1.32, 1.25

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org