Re: Problem installing from ISO

linux70@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The files I downloaded are:

FC4-i386-disc1.iso
FC4-i386-disc2.iso
FC4-i386-disc3.iso
FC4-i386-disc4.iso

When I look on the CD, I see just the one ISO file.

OK, you got the right files but didn't burn them properly.

You need a "burn image" option rather than just copying the ISO file to CD.

It's possible that right-clicking on the ISO image in Explorer will give you an option to do the right thing.

Paul.