Problem installing from ISO

It has been a while since I have done this so my memory may be off. I've downloaded the 4 ISO files for FC4. To put them on CD, do I have to specifiy that I am making an ISO. So I am making an ISO of an ISO. Also, does the CD need to be 'bootable'. I tried just copying the ISO image onto a CD but when I reboot, nothing comes up. TIA.