Re: Removable media handling in KDE on FC4

On Friday 24 February 2006 18:56, Fabio Comolli wrote:
> Well, on my FC4 laptop I use this solution, it just works.
> Don't know why it does not work for you....

<sigh>  So many things work on one system but not another.

What I have found to work is to use Konqueror file manager, open the Services
tab > Storage Media.  There a right-click offers you the possibility of
umounting.  Presumably it would be possible to put a desktop link to that.

Anne