RE: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??, Partly.

Wiped XP of the disk and installed FC4.
Laptop is a Compaq Presario 2822EA.

First attempt faild, anaconda bailed ot with a kilometer of errors, it
appeared that repartion the disk failed, although it was supposed to delete
all partitions.

Second attempt worked without any problems, apart from not be able to
identify the screen.
The ATI chipset was identified as a ATI 7500, which I assume is correct.

Changed later to generic LCD 1024*768, without any problems.

Now, the current problems I have is to make the "Quick Launch" and the other
buttoms such as volume etc. to work.
Having read various othters experiences, but I have not found any solution.
I assume that ther must be a driver or something similar to have them
operational.
But where do I find it?

With best regards

Tomas Larsson