To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: Different problem with apache

On Sunday 19 February 2006 18:24, Steve Ziuchkovski wrote:
I put a file named whatever.exe into my /var/www/html directory,
but am unable to access it from anywhere. The log shows that I
transferred an .exe file, but 0 bytes transferred. I get a 403
forbidden response from the server. I've looked at the config
files for apache, and see no clue there. I'm using the default
installation that comes with FC4.

Any ideas?

You'd probably have to help us out.

I can see your web page is working but what does the directory
listing show as I get a 404 not 403 error from here when trying to
get that file.

Regards, Mike Klinke