Re: which package provides print drivers?

On 2/19/06, Christopher J. Bottaro <cjbottaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using FC3 and when I try to add a new printer, there is no driver for HP
LaserJet 3550.

Thanks.

I am low on details, but fedora uses CUPS for printing. If you haven't already, make sure your system is updated (might want to just upgrade to FC4) and also make sure you have the CUPS packages.