Fedora-legacy speaks!

Yesterday I got my first messages from fedora-legacy-announce (see
<http://fedoralegacy.org/mail/>, with two of them relevent to FC3:

    [FLSA-2006:168935] Updated openssh packages fix security issues
    [FLSA-2006:175406] Updated Apache httpd packages fix security issues

I looked at the fedora-legacy list archives for February and January, but
there doesn't seem to be much there that's of use to those of us who just
want to stay secure.

There was talk there about an update to switch FC3 users over to FL, and it
appears to be available in their legacy-utils repo, which repo is
configured, umm, by installing the update, umm.  It might do something if
it came down the normal FC3 update channel, but it's not much use where it
is.  It also doesn't appear to remove or disable the original base,
updates, etc. repos, which the Download page says is needed.

After looking at the instructions on the Fedora Legacy Download page
<http://fedoralegacy.org/download/> , I added their repo stuff to my
/etc/yum.conf, mv'd /etc/yum.repos.d/ to /etc/yum.repos.d.old/ to eliminate
all old repos, and imported their gpg key with:

    rpm --import http://www.fedoralegacy.org/FEDORA-LEGACY-GPG-KEY

A yum update appears to have worked.