Re: FC4 on Laptop, does it work??

Mark Haney wrote:
>Tomas Larsson wrote:

FC1, FC3 and FC4 installed from the distribution iso images on my Dell
Inspiron 8200. Logitech Bluetooth mouse, PC-Line minimouse and the touch
pad worked from the start, as did the sound card.

FC3 didn't want to know about the IR port and I never got the modem to
work, but then, I don't need it, so didn't try very hard.

Still playing with FC4, but it looks good to me so far. If I can't get
DSL on site soon, I may need the modem sometime in the next few months,
so that will get some effort.

--
Peter Blake <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Blake Measurement Ltd