Re: F17 in Konsole

I have customised a shell script

Paul Lemmons wrote:

A little more research. VTxxx terminals have lost of function keys. The program is expecting to be running under VT200 emulation.

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 12:51 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

Paul Lemmons wrote:
OK, I give up. This is probably a trivial question but I have exhausted
my resources hunting for it.

I have an application that, when run, gets to a point and asks me to
press "F17" to continue. I am using Knonsole and I have tried every
combination of keys that would make sense to send an "F17" (and a few
that did not make sense) with no cheese down any hole. I am clearly
missing something. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am trying to remember - I think it is shift-F7.

Mikkel

--
Said MOKHTARI
CGED/Finances