mplayer plugin and radio on FC4

hi list
I want to listen to my preffered radio on FC4
http://www.mosaiquefm.net/popup/LivePlayer.php?Quality=High
I have donwloaded with YUM the mplayer plugin
[root@localhost ~]# !rpm
rpm -qa | grep mplayer
mplayerplug-in-2.80-0.lvn.1.4

But, the problem is that the radio is not played correctly (many breaks
take place ). do you have the same problem?
is there any other tool that can play mms stream on FC4.
thank you

http://mail2web.com/ .