Fake eth0

Hi everybody.
Sorry for my poor English but I have a trouble with ethernet interface. I have a new LAN-card on  my machine but MAC-addresss of old card is registered so I have to fake MAC address of the new to be able to use LAN. I do it with command:
/sbin/ifconfig eth0 down
/sbin/ifconfig eth0 hw ether xxxxxxxxxxxxx
/sbin/ifconfig eth0 up

and MAC is faked, but after that card seem to not work.  no packages are send and received.  When I restart computer Lan-card work again but with his own MAC so is not registered.

Please help me out of the  problem.
Thank you.
--
Nguyen Danh Hieu