making changes in snmpd.conf for cacti

hey friends,

  I have configured cacti for my network. I want to change some parameters in snmpd.conf file so that I can retrieve partitions information,
  interface statistics etc. With the current snmpd.conf  the cacti is not able to retrieve these parameters.

 Moreover I am also want to manage my Pix Firewall 501 through cacti and I want to make changes in snmpd.conf for pix also

  Can somebody guide me how to make the changes in snmpd.conf.

I posted the same on cacti forums and on cacti mailing list but so far not reply from them.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover