Re: When is the Last Time You Booted to Windows?

Jeff Vian wrote:
On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 13:19 -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:

I have dual-booted my laptop since RH9.
With the maturity of applications like OpenOffice and vast
improvements in wine I have come to the wonderful conclusion that I
can reclaim those partitions when I install FC5.

The only reason that I even use wine is to view web development in
IE6.

Goodbye MS.

;( unfortunately 3 days ago.

I have a laptop that is on Windows for the sole reason of running the
cisco vpn client, and to access a web site that only accepts the IE
browser to enter time for one admin position I hold.

If anyone knows how I can get past these two blocks I will be M$ free
again (as I had been for 2 years, until the last 3 months).
Jeff

i need it for quicken. i haven't been able to get quicken to install with wine. that's it.

--
My Website: http://messinet.com
My Online Gallery: http://messinet.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=3