Re: KDE 3.5 crash on fedora core 4

Feris Thia wrote:

I'm a new member here and I'd like to ask about my Fedora Core's 4 Problem.

I've just upgrade my fedora core 4's KDE from default to 3.5... after I upgrade I've got some crash in my KDE application like K3B. And this crash also happen when I'm shutting down my computer from all desktop session (either KDE and GNOME). Logs from the crash look like these :

There were many reports of k3b crashing after the kde-3.5.x update was released, then a subsequent k3b update was released to address that, and I haven't heard of problems since (till now?).

Are you sure you're a *fully* updated system?

-- Rex