RE: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 11:35 AM Ralf Corsepius said:

> [...]
GPL'ed SW

>> > Court decision please?   I wasn't aware that any GPL case had been
>> > settled in court.
>> Here we go: http://www.jbb.de/html/?page=news&id=32

There's nothing in that case dealing with static vs. dynamic linking.
The defendant in the case was in trouble for distributing object code
without making available the source code to netfilter/iptables and for
failing to properly attribute that code.  It has nothing whatsoever, as
far as I can see, to do with his own code.

--
Henry