Re: Inconsistency of installs

Anne Wilson wrote:
I've now installed FC4 on three computers, and the differences are not all explained by differences in hardware. For instance, one box has 'System Menu' as a sub-menu on the main RedHat menu, and the others don't. What do I need to get this useful addition?

Anne

Did you install the system tools on the two computers that don't show the system tools menus?

You might try
yum groupinstall "System Tools"
You might need "Administration Tools" but most likely you have this group installed.

Jim

--
If I were to walk on water, the press would say I'm only doing it
because I can't swim.