Re: Private Mirror/Repository

Good evening, James,

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, James Pifer wrote:

 	"base" is either where some of the package indexes are stored or
another name for core.  "updates-released" is the same as "updates" in
yum-pull.  "release", I think, may be another name for "core".
 	Nothing to be concerned about.

So can I populate "core" with the RPMs off the FC4 DVD?

	Exactly right!
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	If you've been pounding nails with your forehead for years, it may
feel strange the first time somebody hands you a hammer. But that
doesn't mean that you should strap the hammer to a headband just to give
your skull that old familiar jolt.
	-- Wayne Throop, during the ``TCL Wars''
(Courtesy of Steve Dodd <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
William Stearns (wstearns@xxxxxxxxx).  Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at:   http://www.stearns.org