Re: yum update problem

Andrzej Maciejewski wrote:
Hi All, after upgrading the kernel I had and have problems with X. I read all
messages in the list concerning this topic - but nothing helps.
Now, I try to make an update of my system and  yum update does not work.
More precisely it starts to work but gives such an error message:
cups-1.1.23-15.4.i386.rpm 100% |=========================| 1.5 MB    00:11
http://fedora.mirrors.tds.net/pub/fedora-core/updates/4/i386/cups-1.1.23-15.4.i386.rpm:
[Errno -1] Header is not complete.
Then it tries all mirrors and result is the same.
I will be thakful for any help.
-Andrzej
try doing a "yum clean all" and try again.

Tim