Re: Use of Intel 900 with FC4.

The Dell notebooks use Intel video and there are a few websites related to that which might help.
do a search for the 915resolution shim and other blogs related to the Latitude D610.
Hope this helps
<><Randy

<><Randall Grimshaw
Room 203 Machinery Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY   13244
315-443-5779
rgrimsha@xxxxxxx
>>> <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx> 02/08/06 6:29 AM >>>
I asked this a day ago and I can't even find the question on the list.

So here it is again. Has anyone had experience with an Intel 900 video
card and FC4?

Toni's Solution to a Guilt-Free Life:
	If you have to lie to someone, it's their fault.