[OT] Help with xorg.conf - ATI Radeon TV out

Sorry to post totally off topic, but I'm hopeful that someone on the list has successfully configured TV out with the fglrx driver. I'm running Fedora 4 with the fglrx driver from Livna. The hardware is a Radeon 9600. I'm trying to use only the TV output, no other monitor. When I boot the box, I get a text console on the TV, so I know the hardware is working. I used aticonfig to generate an xorg.conf file and I've spent the last couple of days tweaking this config file with every option that I can find in google. So far when I start X, all I see is a black screen and the TV says "no signal". I can get back to the text console with <CTRL-ALT-BKSP>.

The X log file always ends with the following error:
(EE) fglrx(0): === [R200DALSetControllerConfigForRemap] === CWDDC ControllerSetConfig failed: 7 - 0

There are some warnings (WW) in the log, but no other errors.

If anyone has a working Radeon TV out, I'd be extremely grateful if you can send me a copy of your xorg.conf file.

Regards,

John Wendel